Wednesday 16 February 2011

New beads listed in my Etsy shop

I have been busy photographing, editing and listing new beads in my Etsy shop.  It never ceases to amaze me just how long a process this always turns out to be.  I am sure it's quicker to make a bead than get it ready for listing.

Anyway - rather than bore you with loads of photos I shall tempt you with one



This a a lovely set I made recently.  Nestling among the lentils and the Dicentra flower bead are some of my silvered ceramic beads.  I made these last summer and have been testing for 'tarnishability'.  They have been left exposed to the air for months now and not a hint of tarnish.  I think I will be making some more pretty soon.

This is the first time I have listed a set like this.  I have done a couple of smaller sets with beads of the same design - but I get so bored with making the same bead over and over again.  I set my mind to making say 9, then after 3 or 4 I am tempted to revised than down to 7 and sometimes I stop at 5!

So I decided that themed sets are probably the way for me to go.

Anyway - feel free to mosey on over to the Etsy store to take a look at my wares - the link is too the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment